Get your whole group in gear for high adventure with Mercedes G Wagon rental from Lion Heart Lifestyle in LA. This roomy luxury SUV feels at home whether you are attending a Hollywood gala or taking a cruise along the California coastline.
Get-Up & Go G Wagon Specs
The retro G Wagon body style, combined with a state-of-the-art interior, provides a classic, comfortable ride. The powerful engine will take you anywhere you want to go. All-wheel-drive and a turbocharged V8 engine make this a sexy beast on wheels.
- Twin-Turbo V8 Engine
- From 0 – 60 In 4 Seconds
- All-Wheel Drive
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Leather Interior
- Infotainment System
- Seating For 7
- Four Doors
- Plenty Of Cargo Space
Cruise Around California In A Benz
Los Angeles is synonymous with fun. Depending on the time of year, you can go from playing on the beach to skiing in the mountains in the same day. In your luxury rental from Lion Heart Lifestyle, you will make it to every destination on your itinerary with ease, comfort, and everyone in tow.
Now sure where to take your G-Wagon rental in and around LA? Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Zuma Beach – To thoroughly enjoy your Mercedes rental, you might want to take a girls-only getaway to Zuma Beach. White sand fills wide beaches and welcomes fantastic waves perfect for surfing. You can fish, play volleyball, or watch for grey whales during their winter migration.
- Nobu Restaurant – Every memorable adventure includes great food. Treat a cute date to the best in Japanese cuisine and seafood, Nobu is incomparable. Sushi, shrimp, miso, and more- every dish is delectable.
- Lover’s Cove – Lover’s Cove is the perfect escape for families. Its waters are home to an undersea garden of giant kelp, which harbors dozens of types of sea creatures, including sea stars, sea urchins, octopus, and lobsters.
- Stony Point Park – For a quick departure from the city, drive out of town guests to Stony Point Park. This is a great place to go for rock climbing, walking, and horseback riding.
Rent A Mercedes In LA
You’ve got your escape planned out, and you’re all set to go. Call Lion Heart Lifestyle to get your party on the road. Contact us today to reserve your Mercedes G Wagon rental.